(1) Your friend phones you at midnight with car trouble. What do you do?
- Go back to sleep
- Send them a taxi service’s number
- Call your two best friends to all go together to rescue them
- Hop in your car to help them
(2) Your dream car is a:
- A Porsche 911
- A Golf GTI
- A Ford Focus
- I don’t care, as long as it gets me to where I need to go
(3) Your favourite Zambian President is:
- Frederick Chiluba
- Edgar Lungu
- Michael Sata
- Kenneth Kaunda
(4) You can go anywhere on holiday. You choose:
- A shopping trip to New York
- A weekend in Zanzibar
- A bush getaway
- Camping with friends
(5) On weekends you prefer:
- Having a dinner at an expensive restaurant with 50 of your closest friends
- A few drinks in the evening followed by a trip to a nightclub
- A quiet evening with a book or your favourite series
- Watching football with your friends
(6) Your dream birthday present is:
- A new car
- A shopping spree at your favourite store
- A holiday with your family
- Having someone do DIY on your house
(7) If you could hang out with any Hollywood celebrity it would be:
- Ryan Reynolds
- Harrison Ford
(8) What is your favourite holiday?
- Your birthday
- New Year’s
And now for the results…
Mostly As: You’re an emerald, and like that gem you’re flashy. Emeralds can be found all over the world but Zambia is the second-biggest producer of them. You are similar – you are a citizen of the world but with a Zambian heart. Also like emeralds, which were mined in Ancient Egypt 1 500 years ago, you are timeless.
Mostly Bs: You’re a diamond. Like diamonds, which can be used for jewellery and for industrial applications, you’re sophisticated, but can also be practical. Seven of the ten biggest diamond producers are African, and you are the same – you have a global outlook but your heart is in Africa.
Mostly Cs: You’re platinum: just like cars rely on platinum to help convert petrol into energy, your friends can rely on you. And just like platinum, which is one of the rarest minerals to be found in the Earth’s crust, friends like you are rare.
Mostly Ds: You’re copper: like this dependable metal your friends always know you will help them out of a tight spot. Some 80% of all the copper ever mined is still in use, and like copper, you are solid and ever present in your friend’s lives. Like copper – which is used mainly for practical industrial applications (like electric wiring and plumbing) – you are pragmatic and know how to get yourself and friends out of a tight spot.